Prince Bank Plc. recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and 2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered with professionalism.
Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision, “to be the financial institution of choice for our target customers.” With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Position : Senior Manager, Business Relationship – Lending (1 Post)
Location : Head Office
▪ Propose, plan and execute loan sale strategy to increase individual and team assigned target
▪ Collect supporting documents, prepare credit proposal with sound risk analysis and
recommendation for approval.
▪ Prepare approved facilities agreement to manage loan disbursement to client.
▪ Assist to recover PAR of the team.
▪ Promote organization branding by initiating and participating in various cold-calling and marketing activities.
▪ Manage and provide quality customer service to maintain existing and new customers.
▪ Assist to train or guide junior team member to improve in their credit skills and knowledge.
▪ Perform other tasks assigned by line manager
▪ Minimum bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Accounting, Marketing or related fields.
▪ English language proficiency (Chinese language is a plus)
▪ Literate in Microsoft software.
▪ 3-5 years of working experience preferred in commercial business area
▪ Proven sales and service record in FIs or related industries
▪ Confidence, pro-active and ability to work under pressure
▪ Knowledge and experience of SME, commercial and other trade financial services
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your updated Cover Letter and CV to any nearby branches or head office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email: [email protected]
Phone: 096 533 1111 / 096 311 7888
|Title||Prince Bank Plc. (Senior Manager, Business Relationship – Lending)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jun 30, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|