Prince Bank Plc. recognized with Global, Asia’s and Cambodia’s Best Employer Brand Awards in 2019 and 2020, is a commercial bank that strives to provide customers with the best products and services delivered with professionalism.
Prince Bank Plc. has a clear vision, “to be the financial institution of choice for our target customers.” With an ambitious growth plan, Prince Bank Plc. is expanding its business operations and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position.
Position : Senior Manager, Head Office Audit
Location : Head Office
▪ Implement Internal Audit Charter/Policy and Process & Procedures.
▪ Prepare and assist line management in drafting audit annual plan (AAP).
▪ Monitor the implementation of the AAP and reported accordingly to line management for action taken once notification that plan is not on track
▪ Participate in the review and development of the strategic audit plan to understand and
▪ Identify significant process, develop audit objectives and prepare the risk assessment process for each audit assignment and present to Senior Head of Internal Audit for review and approval
▪ Participate and review in setting individual staff targets and a professional development plan for measuring performance
▪ Prepare the budget (Time & Resource) for each audit assignment and present it to the Senior Head of Internal Audit for review and approval.
▪ Perform related works as assigned by the Senior Head of Internal Audit.
▪ Present the findings of the internal audit assignment to the Senior Head of Internal Audit, Branch Manager, and related management.
▪ Provide regular feedback to Senior Head of Internal Audit for the status of each audit assignment.
▪ Perform other task assigned by direct supervisor and/or Chief Audit Officer.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, technology or the equivalent combination of Education, and/or as one or more relevant professional certifications (i.e. CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA) is preferred
▪ A minimum of at least 2 years audit experience is required
▪ English proficiency: Fluently both speaking and writing
▪ Polite, friendly, reflective, communicative, reliable, honest and single-minded
▪ Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, and Preferable to have experience with others software
▪ Committed to Self-Development
▪ Advance knowledge of banking/financial business operations and risk-based auditing
▪ Proficient understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to comply with IIA standards or related frameworks/standards such COSO.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your updated Cover Letter and CV to any nearby branches or head office of Prince Bank Plc. or via email: [email protected]
Phone: 096 533 1111 / 096 311 7888
|Title||Prince Bank Plc. (Senior Manager, Head Office Audit)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Jun 30, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|