Senior Finance Officer is responsible to provide major assistance to Financial Supervisor and Head of Reporting and Reconciliation Unit as well as provide guidance and mentor junior officer to undertake daily, monthly and yearly tasks effectively.
- Head Officer, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement financial policies and procedures.
- Maintain and reconcile the general ledge.
- Review reconciliation statements prepared by Reporting Officer.
- Verify the difference or variance and list down reconciling items with properly explanation.
- Obtain fixed deposit certificates.
- Review/Prepare inter-placement and investment reports prepared by Reporting Officer.
- Continuously update inter-placement information such as placement date, maturity date, interest rates, etc.
- Continuously update investment securities information such as investment date, maturity date, interest rates, etc.
- Prepare financial disclosure for inter-placement and investment securities.
- Prepare interest rate due from banks.
- Prepare borrowing listings and continuously maintain and update borrowings information.
- Calculate accrual interest receivables from inter-placement and investment securities, and accrual interest payable from borrowings.
- Prepare accrual interest working paper and tickets.
- Record the AIR and AIP into accounting system.
- Reconcile and prepare ticket for borrowing interest payments.
- Reconcile oversea telex transfer transactions Provide assistance in checking branch monthly budget expenses and record into accounting system.
- Prepare and process payment tickets as requested from other departments.
- Maintain department leaves record and planning and update to Administration Department.
- Flexibly rotate tasks and responsibilities whenever necessary.
- Provide assistance to internal and external audit as necessary.
- Manage the filing, storage and security of document.
- Respond to inquiries.
- Contribute to maintain clean working environment.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Skills and Specification
- At least 2years working experience in Finance and Accounting.
- Have Good knowledge in Law on Taxation , Cambodia Accounting Standard, NBC Regulation, CIFRS.
- Good English in both speaking and writing.
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work under Pressure and highly self-motivation.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4×6) via the Application form below.
|Title||ABA Bank (Senior Finance Officer)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Officer, Phnom Penh (1 Post)||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Aug 10, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|