- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Banking, Law, Accounting or equivalent in related fields
- 2 or 3 years working experience in Bank/Microfinance (Not applicable for Officer Level)
- Work experience in Compliance or audit is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and as a team in an effective and efficient manner
- Able to work under pressure and possess good time management skill
- Good command of English
- Good Computer literacy i.e. MS Word, Excel, and Khmer Typing.
- Develop a compliance risk desk board to monitor compliance
- Develop process to monitor changes in NBC PRAKAS and Cambodia Government’s law and regulation
- Prepare FATCA (Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act) reporting and accounts
- Control Dormant Account
- Bank wide policies tracking
- Prepare Internal Control Report annually
- Perform other task assign by direct manager.
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded on click here) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: email@example.com or candidates can click on “Apply Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
|Title||Canadia Bank (Senior Internal Control Officer)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||May 31, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|