- University Degree in Banking and Finance,, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusion
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis, and data presentation
- Good at interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to different and fast-moving environments
- Ability to organize and prioritize task assigned
- Good communication skills.
- Validate the Self-Control Risk Assesment (RCSA) for all departments and branches related to non-credit operations to identify the potential risk, control weakness and give recommendations to mitigate significant risks to acceptable level
- Review all process, policies, guidelines which are related to non-credit operations to ensure the sufficient and effective control, and compliance
- Review the Loss Event Data (LED), analyze the main reasons, and provide sufficient appropriate recommendations as necessary
- Assist for the organization of the training on Operational Risk Management to increase the risk awareness culture
- Perform tasks assigned by Head of Operational Risk Management and Head of Risk Management and Compliance.
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded on click here) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or candidates can click on “Apply Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
|Title||Canadia Bank (Senior Operational Risk Management Officer)||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Head Office||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||May 31, 2020|
|Click to Apply Now|