Cambodia’s Leading Bank
Fuelled by strong economic growth and a stable inflationary outlook, Cambodia continues to scale new heights in its growth path.
Canadia Bank, where we believe that we are well placed to capture opportunities ahead as we strengthen our franchise in the country and fortify our position as Cambodia’s safest bank. As a local bank, Canadia Bank is committed to leveraging our more than 25 years of extensive experience in this country to intermediate the burgeoning intra-Asia trade and growing regional connectivity, in order to serve our customers better.
We invite you to join us in seizing the opportunities before us, to become Cambodia’s Best Bank
How Can You Make a Difference with Canadia Bank
At Canadia Bank, we thrive in an open environment that values the spirit of innovation, progressiveness and change, while embracing the core values of Trust, Ownership and being Performance-driven. We believe that banking is about people and acknowledge the passion, commitment and can-do spirit in each of our 2,000 colleagues.
We live by our core values, and in putting our community, customers and people at the centre of all we do. And this commitment extends to the way we do banking in Cambodia.
At Canadia Bank, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of banking in Cambodia. And we will invest in your future to nurture, support and help you fulfill your potential in this industry.
We believe our people are important to us. We are committed to rewarding our employees and providing diverse career mobility opportunities while promoting an active learning culture.
As we extend our presence across Cambodia, we invite you to join us to build Cambodia’s Best Bank.
Who are we looking for?
Being a Bank born and nurtured in Cambodia, Canadia Bank gives you the opportunity to be part of the next generation of leaders in this fast growing Bank.
*** Note: Position, Location and Salary Expected must be stated clearly in CV
*** CVs or Applications which do not follow format and requirements will be disregarded.
Please click on each job title below to quickly see more detail about any of these jobs.
|: Loan Officer
: Phnom Penh, Provincials
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, or Business Administration is required
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and fluent in Khmer are necessarily required
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- At least 1-year working experience in a Financial Institution, Accounting, or related fields
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze data and statistics and knowledge of governmental regulations
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios
- Detailed, decisive and analytical
- Good at administrative skills
- Willing to work under pressure and over time.
- Identify and/or assess potential customers through collecting, analyzing and developing appropriate information necessary for loan assessment
- Recommend and provide report of loan request and loan status
- Promote bank products and services to existing and new customers
- Prepare loan report as required by supervisor and/or manager
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Canadia Bank’s Benefit
- During probation
– Competitive salary offer
– Attractive benefits
- After completing probation, employees are entitled to receive additional benefits as below,
– Four sets of uniform (female)
– Seasonal bonus (Chinese New Year, Khmer New Year & Pchum Ben)
– Performance bonus
– Staff loan facility (housing loan, personal & vehicle loan)
– Study support (Foreign Languages & Academic program)
– Study support allowance for employee’s children
– Maternity leave compensation
– Eligible for special discounts for Canadia Group projects
– Eligible to special discount of any bank products
– Other benefits
– Terms & conditions apply
How to apply
Interested candidates shall submit CV (following the below Note), Cover Letter, and Bank Application Form (can be downloaded at the bottom side) with recent photograph (4 x 6 cm) to our receptionists at Canadia Tower 5th-floor, No. 315, corner of Ang Duong St and Monivong BLVD, Phnom Penh or via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or candidates can click on “Apply Job Now” button (at the bottom side) to apply job online.
- Preferred position, working location and salary expected must be stated clearly in the CV
- Additional documents such as ID Card or Passport (foreigner only), Birth Certificate, Family Book, MA or BA Certificate, Transcripts, Employment References, study and work related documents must be included as Copy with the CV and the Original Documents must be available and presented upon first interview. The Copy will be kept by the Bank.
*** Format for application submission via email:
- Email Subject must be titled: Apply for Name-Position(E.g. Apply for Risk-Manager)
- Application must be in PDF or MS Word(2003) format not to exceed 2MB size
- The file must be named : Applicant’s Name_Position Apply_CV.pdf (E.g. Sok-Chy_Risk-Manager_CV.pdf)
How we process
Kindly note that only shortlisted & qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Resumes will be kept by us confidentially and non-returnable under any circumstances. Duplicate application within a calendar year will not be considered under any circumstances.
|Location||Phnom Penh||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Feb 28, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|