Mong Reththy Investment Cambodia Oil Palm Co., Ltd. is an international joint venture companies between a foreign and local shareholder. With more than 800 employees, the MRT-TCC J.V is an internationally recognized leads in the oil palm business and runs a thriving sea port. To achieve its objective, we are looking for high quality candidates to fill the position of Recruitment Officer.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Planning and monitoring of recruitment budget and activities
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Control Manpower budget by every year and work closely with department head, keeping follow up for to know well about their requirement and need.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/Facebook Page/Website Agency/colleges…
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media…
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as best place to work
- Other task assigned by Manager
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or finance & banking or accounting or Information System or other related field.
- 2 years’ experience with recruitment, Organization Structure, polices procedures, compliance, employee relations, compensation & benefits or similar role.
- Good in communication (Working with many different backgrounds of people).
- Computer Skilled (MS. Office, Designed, SAP, HRMS and Internet, Email…)
- Understanding labor law, strategic recruitment, and staff on board.
- Good in English Communication
- Communication with clarity, confidence & self-control, embracing change, collaborating with others, relationship building, Innovation & creativity, conceptual and strategic thinking, commitment, positive thinking and team work.
- Patient, honest, trustworthy.
- Be able to stay and work in rural area.
Why Join Us?
- Long-term strategy of an international company, High performing organization and culture, Social responsibility
- Competitive compensation and benefits, Accommodation, Free Electricity & Water Using, Travelling allowance, Food allowance, yearly increase salary, Bonuses, Insurance 24 hours and other benefit
- Have chance to get Training and develop Occupational
- Labor low Practical
How to apply
Phnom Penh Address: #52, St.598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, PP.
Sihanouk Ville Address: Anlong Krapeu Village, Cheung Kor Commune, Prey Nop District, Preah Sihanouk.
Contact No : (855) 15 667 628, Email : email@example.com
|Location||Preah Sihanouk||Start Date|
|Salary||N/A||Closing Date||Nov 18, 2019|
|Click to Apply Now|