Oknha Mong Port Co., Ltd. is an international joint venture companies between a Thai company and Cambodia company. With more than 800 employees, the MRT-TCC J.V is an internationally recognized lead in the oil palm business and runs a thriving sea port. To achieve its objective, we are looking for high quality candidates to fill the position of:
|Position Hiring Location Closing Date
Safety Supervisor & PFSO 01 Preah Sihanouk 28-April-19
(168KM from Phnom Penh)
- Changing Security Program from compliance to performance base metrics.
- Ensuring security regulatory compliance if ISPS code.
- Coordinating information comply with ministry of public work and transport.
- Training individuals to lead safety team within distribution.
- Reviewing investigation reports of safety incidents/accidents with root cause.
- Facilitating safety meeting and developing action plans with operation to improve safety culture.
- Inspecting workplace to eliminate or minimized incorrect working methods.
- Checking and monitoring access control of people visiting the company.
- Enforcing security policies, guideline, regulation, rule and norms.
- Conducting Facility Risk Assessment.
- Other Task that assigned by Port Control Manager
- Bachelor Degree in Technical Field or Management.
- Diploma/Certificate in Safety or Equivalent
- 2 years up experiences.
- Good Command in English (speaking and Writing)
- Computer literate (Ms. Word, Excel Power Point), Internet and E-mail.
Welfare & Benefits:
- Phone allowance
- Food allowance
- Health Care and Accident Insurance
- Bonus (Base on company performance)
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- High performing organization and culture.
- Long-term strategy of an international company.
- Social responsibility
Phnom Penh Address: #52, St.598, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, PP.
Sihanouk Ville Address: Reththy 1 village, Keo Phos commune, Steung Hav district, Preah Sihanouk.
Contact No: (855) 23 986 438, Email email@example.com
|Title||Safety Supervisor & PFSO||Categories||Others|
|Location||Preah Sihanouk||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Apr 30, 2019|
|Click to Apply Now|