Since 2004, cmk has built its reputation as the most trusted banking cooperative in Cambodia, amassing a base of more than 30,000 loyal clients from across all sectors of society and all corners of the country.
Moving beyond the non-profit model in 2018 to become a fully-fledged, registered Cambodian enterprise and as part of its ambitious targets, cmk is looking for enthusiastic, talented and motivated staff wishing to join a fast-growing business, people who are flexible and who crave the intense satisfaction that comes from being personally responsible for satisfying the customers.
- Sales Representative, positions based in Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, KEP, Kampong Chhnang, Takeo, Orang OV & Lvea Em
- Under the supervision of the Branch Manager, explore and develop a portfolio of clients that you advise and guide in carrying out their plans.
- Promote cmk’s products and services and find new customers on the field
- Actively involved in all commercial activities and in particular in the development and the preservation of the loan portfolio which includes late loans recovery actions on the field
- Achieve its monthly sales objectives
- Customer oriented, good communication, sales and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and positive work attitude, team work, and fast learner
- Degree or Diploma in a related discipline
- Work experience in hospitality, banking or micro-finance is preferred
- Good level of English (both writing and speaking) is required
- Good Knowledges in Microsoft Office
- Accounting and Administrative Intern, position based in PP
Accounting and Administrative Intern is responsible for assisting administrative and Accounting work in finance department
- At least year 4 student in bachelor’s degree in business and Finance or related field;
- Good in English both written and spoken;
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Photoshop and Outlook;
- Willing to learn new things.
- Gaining real experience in Banking Sector;
- Certificate after 6 months of internship;
- Opportunity to be full time staff (Based on performance and available position in the Bank)
cmk provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits (health insurance coverage for employee and its family, 24 hours health and accident insurance minor medical expenses bonus, maternity bonus, wedding bonus, family support bonus, seniority bonus and others).
Interested candidates are invited to submit CV, Cover Letter, application form and relevant documents via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will not be returned, and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Note: For Cambodian candidates only.
cmk Head Office
#81, St. 163, Sangkat Toul Svay Prey1– Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
PO Box 1102.
TeL 023 221 971
|Title||Sales Representative,Accounting and Administrative Intern||Categories||Banking/Insurance|
|Location||Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, KEP, Kampong Chhnang, Takeo, Orang OV & Lvea Em||Start Date|
|Salary||Closing Date||Apr 27, 2018|
|Click to Apply Now|